Important Communication for Physicians and Patients Who Use
· Normast®, Glialia®, Nevamast®, Adolene®, Visimast®, Mastocol®, and Pelvilen® are the only products based on micronized and ultra-micronized palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) that, for the patients’ benefit and to reassure the medical community, are classified as " Food for Special Medical Purposes" by the Health Authorities of European Union member states according to standards set forth under European Commission Directive 1999/21/EC.
· These products are used "under medical supervision" with the purpose of providing the specific nutritional needs of persons affected by disease and/or other specific medical conditions. It is thus the responsibility of the physician, once properly informed, to decide whether, when and how the patient will use Normast®, Glialia®, Nevamast®, Adolene®, Visimast®, Mastocol®, and Pelvilen® to obtain benefit.
· Normast®, Glialia®, Nevamast®, Adolene®, Visimast®, Mastocol®, and Pelvilen® contain, depending on the specific use prescribed, palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) in micronized form (particle dimensions between 6 and 10 microns) or ultramicronized form (particle dimensions between 0.2 and 5 microns). The physico-chemical characteristics of palmitoylethanolamide are fundamental to achieving the positive clinical results obtained to date and described in studies published in international, highly regarded medical/scientific journals, all of which studies have used palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) exclusively in either micronized or ultramicronized form.
· Normast®, Glialia®, Nevamast®, Adolene®, Visimast®, Mastocol®, and Pelvilen® are the only brands based on micronized and ultra-micronized palmitoylethanolamide prepared under strict standards according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in all phases of production and with the addition of totally safe excipients as specified in the European Pharmacopoeia and commonly used in pharmaceutical production worldwide. In particular palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is produced to a very high degree of purity in Italy in technologically advanced facilities subject to inspection and certification by national and international health authorities.
· Normast®, Glialia®, Nevamast®, Adolene®, Visimast®, Mastocol®, and Pelvilen® can only be purchased in pharmacies or by companies authorized to sell on-line (pharmacy on line) and only for subsequent use "under medical supervision"
is a company with a strong commitment to research and development in the pharmacology of biological modulation, and as a result of important preclinical and clinical research has been granted international patents on the use of palmitoylethanolamide in its micronized and ultramicronized forms. Epitech Group is the sole owner of the brands Normast®, Glialia®, Nevamast®, Adolene®, Visimast®, Mastocol®, and Pelvilen® which are sold directly and/or under license to major multinational pharmaceutical companies.
This guarantees that the physician and patient will have available to them products which are both safe and efficacious.
EPITECH GROUP CALLS ATTENTION TO
the grave, misleading and illegal misinformation repeatedly published on websites, social networks and blogs by individuals purporting to be experts but with a complete disregard for existing scientific evidence. Patients buying, via e-commerce, formulations containing highly impure, unmicronized palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) produced in China, are at serious risk from an unregulated product entirely unsuitable for systemic use in humans.
For any further information: email@example.com